Ravensburger Dinosaur Times Puzzle$17.95
You Save: $3.45
Ravensburger Dinosaur Times Puzzle will make your child feel like they have stepped back in time. The detailed dinosaur illustration is so realistic you’ll feel like you are in the puzzle with the dinosaurs.
This 60 piece jigsaw puzzle is made from tough recycled board and will get your child’s fingers moving, helping to develop coordinated and controlled finger movements. Concentration and spatial awareness will be honed as your child locks together each puzzle piece.
Extend Play and Learning
Dinosaurs are one of those topics that children find fascinating. They love to learn facts about these amazing creatures of the past. If you have a dinosaur book why not investigate the dinosaurs featured in this puzzle. Find out their names, diet and habitat. You may even like to look at their body armour to find out how they protected and defended themselves.
If you would like a few facts to start your dinosaur investigation, here are some goodies…
- A Tyrannosaurus-Rex’s tooth (the largest green dinosaur in the puzzle) was the size of a banana.
- The Triceratops (ground dinosaur on the far right) had a beak mouth for ripping plants and roots.
- The Parasauralophus (2 green dinosaurs below the Tyrannosaurus-Rex) was a fast running dinosaur that made a honking sound that was made louder by the crest on its head.
- The Ornithomimus (dinosaur in bottom left corner) didn’t have teeth. Instead it used its razor sharp bill to cut its food to swallow it.
- Dinosaurs where creatures that lived only on land, making Pteranodon a flying reptile. It had a wings span of about 20ft.
Educational and Developmental Benefits of this Toy
Product Code RB09528-5
Dimensions 36 x 26cm when complete